Background

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's Day

Valentine's with my sweetheart is always sweet and special.  I prayed for many years for a husband to share my love with.  I am so blessed the Lord have me Nick.  He is the most thoughtful and giving man.  His love is without strings or expectations.  His goal is to make me feel love and cherished.  Love this man with all my heart!


He surprised me in the morning with red roses, chocolate and a stuffed teddy bear.  For dinner we went to PF Chang's and enjoyed a wonderful dinner of Lettuce Wraps, Chang's Spicey Chicken, Mongolian Beef and Fried Rice.  We were stuffed after all that.


After dinner, Nick said he had a surprise for me.  We went to the Brighton Store and I got to pick out a lovely charm for my charm bracelet.  Thank you honey for making Valentine's special.  Love you.





1 comment:

  1. Valentine's Day was great sweetie. Such a special time and I loved the look on your face when you were surprised with picking out your charm. You are the love of my life! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete